- You are scheduling a mediation date and reserving the mediator’s time. If any party needs to cancel the mediation for any reason, there is a cancellation fee payable by all parties of 50% of the mediator’s anticipated fee, if cancelled less than 10 calendar days prior to the mediation, and 100% of the anticipated mediation fee if cancelled less than 5 calendar days prior to the mediation.
- There is no cancellation fee if the mediation is cancelled 10 or more calendar days prior to the mediation.
- There is no fee to reschedule the mediation.
- The cancellation fee will be fully credited to the cost of the completed mediation.
- If the mediation is cancelled, postponed or moved by the mediator, there will be no cancellation fee.